Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All sorts of nuts!

This week has been brutally insane so far, and its only Wednesday! I had a tough blow to my ego and artistic confidence, which was an awful way to start the week but it really put some things in perspective for me. Now that exams and projects are out of the way time to FINALLY work on stuff for AGORA (which you all should be going to this Saturday at 6pm). My studio will be filled with prettyfull artwork by my lovely studio-mates and i. Also, i intend on providing our guests with special snacks and myself with bottles of wine. Ah drunk.

Extra goods:

After having to completely re-do a website i had been working out for HOURS this past weekend i came up with IHATEEVERYTHING.com, which doesn't work right now for some reason but here is the cover page i am happy with.


Having to work in the computer lab so much lately, i just can't listen to my ipod anymore. Im sick of my very own music at the moment. Last.fm has saved my life (and ive fell in love with some great bands at the same time)

LO-FI-FNK

CUT COPY

PETE AND THE PIRATES

LITTLE TEMPO

So after AGORA is another list of things to-do:
-Celebrate Katie turning 12........in drunk years
-Go to ATMOSPHERE
-Work on putting together my halloween costume
-BFA REVIEW


3 comments:

Cait said...

i think you might also like (or at least i like...)gang gang dance, chairlift, air france, the dodos, high places, the ruby suns and los campesinos!

take a listen if you get a chance and let me know what you think :)

(if you already have all of these bands, i'm sorry if i offended you...or something)

lovesss.

jenna said...

i am so excited for you to be a princess diana beanie baby.
SO EXCITED

Unknown said...

thanks for celebrating my 12th birthday wif me