Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Logo for Share Your Rewards Program



I work at Zocalo Group right now, a WOM marketing and Social Media Agency. Every quarter Zocalo Group comes out with something called a Recommendation Index, which is quite interesting. It is the top most recommended companies in a particular category (i.e. casual dining, hotels, etc.). For this quarters Recommendation Index the category was most recommended rewards programs. With that top 10 list, my fellow Social Media Team members and I devised a way to further reward those reward program participants. By "showing us" your reward through pictures or video on twitter, while including the #recindex, we will pick a winner in 2 weeks to win a prize. I was asked to create a fun and dynamic logo for this program and in a way brand the contest. I am really happy with the way it came out.

No comments: